Fybush is Expert Witness in Globe's story on Smart Routes Restructure

Jerry Ackerman in Sunday's Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/360/business/Radio_traffic_company_working
_out_of_a_jam_and_into_other_media+.shtml

[remember: after Tuesday morning you have to pay for article]
[and remember to include ENTIRE url. Most email applications can't copy TWO
LINES!]

relied on Scott's expertise in describing the unusual
more-than-two-thirds-concentration of Boston's radio market (controlled by
three closely related companies: Westwood One Inc., Infinity Broadcasting
Corp., and CBS Inc.).
Jerry said that Scott said that those groups also have clout in most other
US big-city markets.
Maybe the Globe is really trying to be accurate this upcoming century!
Regards,
Bill Piacentini

Takin' it...EASY99.1 with Boston's locally-owned FM in its second year of
playing a unique blend of classics. It may have the LARGEST playlist in the
USA. Let me join with my favorite station, WPLM-FM, in wishing you and your
families a very happy new year 2000! Now playing hundreds of
Twentieth-Century Classics during their the final days of 1999. Let's have
some goodwill toward men as well as peace!