Re: WCLZ resurface as 98.9/The Point

Now the TV side takes care of coffee and donuts in the morning.  It's for
their guests on the live shots...sometimes it made it until the guests
arrived, sometimes not.  The used to set it up right next to the Green
Room, which is right next to rm 75 which I used for my news studio...I
thought that was nice of them ;-)

Have a great holiday all!

Dave

>Quoth Ira Apple:
>
>>Long ago, Norm, the CE at WBZ, told people that he had a standing
>order that
>>lubricating oil be mixed in with all coffee made on the premises.
>
>Thus explaining:
>
>a) why the coffee at 1170 always tasted the way it did
>
>and
>
>b) why my early-morning writing shifts always began with a can of
>Coke instead...
>
>-s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.