Re: Paul Benzaquin's history

Bob N wrote:
>I remember Benzaquin doing a show on WMRE (1510) when
>it was a talk station. I have a tape of the last
>"Talking Trivia" with Morgan White, Jr., on WMRE
>(January 1987, I think)

Yes, Paul certainly did get around, and yes he did do a brief stint on
WMRE, as did several of the "big names".  I think Bill Marlowe was there too.

I recall that Benzaquin joined WHDH in late March of 1981 doing overnights,
and he was moved to 8 to midnight at WHDH in October of 1985.  The reason I
say the WMRE gig was brief is that by July of 1987, he was doing fill-ins
at WRKO, and was about to be hired there to do weekends.

By the way, does anybody know if that is THE Paul Benzaquin who is listed
on the faculty of a fancy private school in Cambridge?