Re: Dave Maynard on the air

Martin and all:

In fact, Dave hosted this morning as well.  I heard his last 20 minutes,
during which there were frequent mentions of BZ personalities of yore
including Dick Summer, Bruce Bradley, Carl DeSuze, Bob Kennedy, Gary
LaPierre (OK--he's still there), Don Kent, Jerry Williams, Larry Justice
(still working weekends in Miami), Paul Benzaquin and Larry Glick who
Dave said is working in insurance in Boca Raton.  A caller speculated
that Larry is now 77 which Dave couldn't confirm.  Dave sounded good,
though he admitted he was pretty wiped after the BZ Radio auction last
night and five hours on air.  He said he now lives most of the year on
Florida's west coast.

Ed Brouder
Man From Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:35:14 -0500 mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
Waters) writes:
>An alert to any other insomniacs tonight: Dave Maynard is doing the
overnight talk show on WBZ. I just found it, >so I'm not sure but I think
it's tied in with a fundraiser for Children's Hospital.