Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>: Little Walter?

Little Walter has been on WODS for just over a year.  His arrival was
announced by the station in the same press release that announced the
firing of John Potter and myself.  Nov 23, 1998 (2 years to the day they
tried to fire me the first time, not that I am keeping track)

Dave Faneuf

I heard Little Walter back on Oldies 103.3 (hey, I'm sorry but I still
think "Oldies 103" sounds smoother and more mellifluous...) Sunday
night.  Does anybody know how long Little Walter has been back on the air

at WODS?