Re: Little Walter?

>Marty wrote--
>
>         It could be as long as about ten months or one year now. Your TSL
>obviously is down, Auntie Donna. A clear sign of too much studying and not
>enough radio, IMO <g>.

I was aware that he had re-joined WODS, but when I tuned in a couple of
times, he was not on.  (Ditto for Jim Sands appearing and disappearing...
but I did hear my old college friend Norm Thibeault on WODS recently...)
Anyway, I wasn't sure that Walter's being on was a permanent thing or an
occasional thing...

AND I STILL MISS HEARING BARRY SCOTT'S LOST 45s ON SUNDAY NIGHT...  yeah, I
know he's on the www, but he isn't  available to me in my car when I'm
driving back from western Mass.