Re: those who covered the memorial

Sptseditor asked:

> I noticed this when I was in New Milford to visit family on Thanksgiving.
> What exactly is RNN anyways? The local TV Guide Channel listings noted that
> there was a "WRNN" which aired the "Regional News Network," or RNN.

They transmit over the web, so you can check them out yourself:
http://www.broadcast.com/television/rnn/ .   Well, not right now: at
the moment all they're running is an infomercial for some scam.

Most evenings they broadcast local news, ABC national news, ABC
documentary specials, and half hours of "Fashion Television".

--RC