Re: 1520 KB-Radio in Buffalo (was: WALE of a deal?)

At 07:51 PM 12/9/99 -0500, Rick Kelly wrote:

>WOLF was a much more interesting station than WNDR, with better promotion
>and visability.  Of course, they had great call letters to work with too.
> WOLF also had Dale Dorman during the early sixties.

According to his bio on Kiss 108's website, it was Uncle Dale's first gig.

I have a tape of them from late 1969...a jock named Howie Castle.  The name
sounds familiar...didn't he work at WCOZ during their Kick Ass Rock & Roll
days?  He was a good-sounding, high energy jock on this tape.  Interesting
edit of "Whole Lotta Love" on this tape...it runs about 2:05...even shorter
than the single edit.