Re: Stern's Achilles Heel?

Howard Stern has the legal right and obligation to his business associates to
protect his trademark in the marketplace.  I am not a Stern fan, but I bet he
is much more concerned about a website using his name to get visitors than he
is about the parody.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 12/9/99 3:08:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,