Re: Students hope to start radio station at MCI

You might be correct, but my question is: Is it a good use of limited band
width to turn a 100 watt station over to a bunch of 16 year olds?  Under low
power FM, you could license them with only a few watts, meet their purpose,
and allow for another similar station not that far away.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 12/8/99 4:34:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, mamros@MIT.EDU