thanks WJIB!

I have to thank Mr. Bitner and WJIB for a number of things today:

1.  While I was driving home tonight, I heard James Taylor on WJIB and it
reminded me of the old days when I used to listen to WCAS on 740.  Only
difference now is hearing it after sundown.

2.  Although I do not usually enjoy soothing instrumental versions of
Margaritaville (or the original, for that matter),  I have discovered a
wonderful use for the soft sounds of 'JIB.   I listen to it while I study, to
drown out the television in the next room because my boyfriend still doesn't
understand the phrase "could you please keep that down...".  As long as it's
not vocal music, I can study to it.

3. One exception I allowed tonight. Thanks for playing "Joanne" - by Michael
Nesmith.  A song I have probably heard three times since 1970.  Perhaps on
WCAS.

After going through my soft rock phase, my folk phase and my punk rock phase,
I guess I've come full circle.

phyllis