Technology

As broadcasting and internet technology continue to evolve, here is a site
that you may find of interest.  I have no financial interest at all in this
venture. I just thought that it was worth looking at.

http://www.radiowebcaster.com/

(A small portion of their page's introduction)

Welcome to the RadioWebcaster! With it, you can listen to a combined
listing of over 3000 radio stations and over 8000 on demand audio
selections from the Internet anywhere in your home or office. That's right,
anywhere! The Radio Webcaster is a state-of-the-art, low power FM
transmitter that connects to your computer's sound card. The transmitter
covers an area similar to that of most cordless phones, sending the audio
output from your computer to any FM receiver within its range.