Re: W-H-RB on the Internet

On 17 Nov 99,  PWerlin@aol.com wrote:

> Some of us "rockers" have actually heard of JS Bach - I hope WHRB has a
> Clash orgy right after the Bach orgy.  I like variety.  I also hope that
> WHRB has the good sense to include his choral works, unlike the station
> that we choral singers love to boycott.

One of the things I've never understood about WCRB is how they can believe
their statistics which supposedly show the audience doesn't like choral
works when Beethoven's 9th symphony always ends up somewhere near the top
of their Top 40 survey.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/