one more on SEATAC

so, in an effort to add to the SEATAC thread, i went to the source.  here's
the reply from my cousin who lives out there:

<<gina wrote:
Yes Chuck there is an actual city called SEATAC it is on the boarder of each
main city, Seattle and Tacoma. This is where our airport is (SEATAC).  when
we go to the airport and pick someone up (usually relatives, hint, hint) we
travel to Tacoma (across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and catch Interstate 5
North to SEATAC.  Seattle is in King County (Thus KING-FM)and I think Tacoma
is in
Pierce county (no such animal as PIERCE-FM).  SEATAC happens to be in
King County as well.>>
my cousin went on to offer her opinions on radio (favorite STAR 105.1 - no
calls; i'll have to work on that.  teach 'em, tell 'em, train 'em...  ;-)  ),
favorite tv KOMO. (she did give calls on that one.)

so yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and a SEATAC, WA.

- -Chuck Igo