Re: Bach goes jazz?

I'll have to start listening to WBOQ in AM drive again.
I can get on my SuperRadio at home, but not in my car
between home and work. When I used to listen, I didn't
notice jazz in AM drive, but I definitely noticed it in
PM drive.

At work, I listen mostly to CJRT (FM) in Toronto via
RealAudio. CJRT is classical from 5:00 AM to 3:00 PM and
does Jazz from 3:00 to 7:00 PM and from 9:00 PM to 1:00
AM. (I don't know what airs overnight.)

I find the combination to be very pleasant and I suspect
that CJRT, which is partially listener supported (Canada
allows that), must have determined that it's a
combination that works for them.

CJRT's selection of Jazz ranges quite a bit wider than
anything I've heard on WBOQ. Sometimes it's even a bit
much for me--my taste in Jazz is what I call mainstream.
But the far-out selections never last too long, so I
generally hang in. And the friendly, low-key
presentation, which is not unlike WBOQ's, is perfect for
late afternoon.