"Lorraine Smith" <smithl@alden.com>: Re[2]: Carl DeSuze

In my other life in the early 70's before I went into news, I was a
country & western disc jockey...back in the days of Dick Curliss and Tom
T Hall.

As I recall there was a country song that was even shorter than the 26
second Siverstein offering.  It was called "This is the shortest song in
the world". It ran about 8 seconds and that is it's entire lyrical
content.

Dave Faneuf

Don Kelley wrote:
There was the 26 second song by Shel Silverstein.