Re: WARE

I believe Gary James has been doing some weekend at WDRC Haryford of
late.  He is also supposed to be starting soon as morning man at WBYY
Dover, NH.  Perhaps he was waiting till WARE was history.

Ed Brouder
Man From Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:31:21 -0500 mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu (Martin J.
Waters) writes:
>Just before 9 a.m. today, Gary James (also ex-WHYN) made a short
statement at the end of his morning show >(which may be pre-recorded) on
WARE saying that the station's new owners are taking over within a few
>days, that the station will be going off the air temporarily, and that
the format will be changed....