Boss Tuna (Was Re:Tuna of Your Life)

>Mark Watson wrote:
>Charlie informed the woman she had won her extra
>half hour for lunch.He closed this bit out by saying"That's why we call
>this Boss Radio.The Music of Your Life".Then on to local spots.

        Congratulations for catching a classic radio moment. I had him on
yesterday for awhile, but I missed that bit. I'm going to the doctor now to
get treatment for these wounds I've got from kicking myself. Talk about
inside jokes--that one's so far inside that Mr. Tuna must have been warned
by the umpire <g>.