Re: Bruce Bradley (was Re: Tuna of Your Life)

> Carl DeSuze seemed to never know when the post would come, and still
didn't
> seem to know after it came.
> ---jibguy

Talkups over vinyl, no digital timers, no printouts with talkup time
and f/c endings, no remote starts.  Oh the humanity! <g>  Caught Flip
Wilson rerun on the now venerable TV Land network before work
yesterday with the classic George Carlin radio bit, surrounded by the
<Bing bong! Five minutes after the big hour of five o'clock> stax o'
wax.  Flip play straight man booth announcer person with live spots.
Hysterical.  Reminded me of why I have so much respect for <real>
sixties jocks.

Bill O'Neill