1.060 Testing

I believe WMEX-1.060 is testing their new daytime power at night:  Just
after 2am this morning, there was a strong dead carrier with Philly's
KYW and an unID (spanish equatorial--i.e., Cuban, Caribbean or South
American--?) buried deeply, followed a few minutes later by (recorded-?)
Jay Secular until the 2:30 break, then back to the dc (the same, strong
dc was also noted around the same time Sunday morning).
Also, JFTR, I've noticed a few times in the last couple of weeks,
WJLT-0.650 has been clicking on and off with daytime power/pattern for a
minute or two at a time, with birdfeed talk.

     ~Kaimbridge~