Re: Tuna of your Life

In a message dated 11/07/1999 11:05:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<<  heard Charlie a few weeks ago covering for
 >Gary Owens in morning drive.  The other day when I heard him it was around
10-11 a.m. and the next jock took over at noon, so I guess it was a 9-noon
EST shift. He
 didn't say he was subbing for anyone, but that doesn't mean he wasn't.  >>

We have MOYL on our AM stations WFTN 1240 Franklin and WPNH 1300 Plymouth.
Gary Owens has been ill since about June(?)  and Charlie Tuna has been taking
his place until he returns.

Gary Ford
Northeast Communications