Re: Tuna of your Life

>Chris Beckwith wrote:
<snip>
I heard Charlie a few weeks ago covering for
>Gary Owens in morning drive.  BTW, Patti Page has a weekend gig on
>MOYL!

        The other day when I heard him it was around 10-11 a.m. and the
next jock took over at noon, so I guess it was a 9-noon EST shift. He
didn't say he was subbing for anyone, but that doesn't mean he wasn't. He
did not sound like your regular basic MOYL jock, either. He had a lot of
very short taped interviews about the benefits of fast walking, or
whatever, much more than usual on MOYL. Some of these had a somewhat
humorous element to them, when he was done, anyway. And he just couldn't
seem to keep himself from being funny with the one-liners. It must be a
tough life <g>.

        In Conn., I know of the format running on WQUN/1220/Hamden after 9
a.m. and parts of the day on WATR/1320/Waterbury. Is it on
WMAS/1450/Springfield?