Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 11/5: Big Bird Gets to Live

Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> WMTW is moving their on air studios to Portland, though if the on-air product
> is the same that will make little difference.  I wonder when WMTW's owners will
> sell?  I understand they recently sold their cable interests and I don't
> believe they own any other stations.

My understanding is that only news is moving to Portland; the remainder of
their operation is staying in Auburn.  A recipe for continued mediocrity,
IMHO.  Does anyone know if their transmitter relocation plans have
advanced at all?  I think that's the real key to Channel 8 achieving parity
with 6 and 13.

Take care,
Chris