Tuna of your Life

Charlie Tuna? Doing Music of Your Life?
Talk about Deja-Vu.  When I was with Armed Forces Radio AM-890 in Alaska
during late 70s/80s I actually looked forward to him. He was fairly
entertaining and his music was OK..But then, we were the only AM/FM
station in the Aleutian Islands. (FM was 24-hour EZL from Schulke)
This I gotta hear!   Is MoYL  on any Maine station? WDEA-1370 Ellsworth
is ABC standards, and WABI-910 Bangor is
Westwood I believe.

I just can't picture Charlie Tuna  playing Barbara Streisand, Frank
Sinatra, Vaughn Monroe and the Ray Conniff Singers. But stranger things
have happened...Like Maine voters approving the PBS Digital-Conversion
bond issue.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine