Re: Pirate Given the Hook???

I don't miss it at all. As recently as a year and a half ago, I was still
"clearing wire", changing paper and ribbons, and hating every second of it back
at WERZ. In fact, I would have to call for re-feeds every now and then when the
cheap paper we used in the printer would jam, and the AP folks were amazed (as
in "snickering") that we still were not on computer. Our GM kept saying the
station would replace the printer with a computer but they never did.  I'm
assuming WERZ's new management finally ditched the old relic when they pulled
up stakes and moved to Portsmouth.