Re: Bangor Daily News Opposes Digital TV Bond

In a message dated 10/26/99 10:46:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
beckwith@ime.net writes:

<< Now, if only I had as much ad money burning a hole in my pocket as the
MPBC... >>

And your own TV and radio network to run free ads.  MPB is now running
campaign ads on Maine Public TV and radio directly urging a Yes vote.  This
may be legal but it is certainly ethically questionable considering that no
one else has access to their air ways for political ads of any kind.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
   Voting No (As if you couldn't tell!)