Re: WCQL Tower Falls Down

    Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> You mean WQLL?

    Yes that is correct,I had my "Cool's" confused.I was thinking of WCQL
in Portsmouth,which is no longer WCQL.My apologies for the confusion.

    I e-mailed the person who told me about this to ask if he knew what
they were using as a backup transmitter,he informs me from what he was told
they are using a 300 watt amplifier or exciter into the one bay WZID backup
antenna,this is giving them decent coverage of most of greater Manchester.

 Mark Watson