WCQL Tower Falls Down

A friend of mine has informed me that WCQL's tower on Mt.Uncanounic(sp?)in
Goffstown NH fell today onto the transmitter shack.This was caused by
blasting taking place in an area near the transmitter shack and tower.It
appears that there may have been just a bit too much dynamite used,the
resulting blast causing the tower and antenna to crash down onto the
transmitter shack.It appears that the antenna and transmitter are both
totalled and will have to be replaced.WCQL was off the air for a while but
reportedly is back on the air using the backup single bay antenna and a
backup transmitter for WZID,also on the same hill.I don't know what they
are using for a transmitter off the WZID facility,but the power must be
quite low as I can barely get them here in Lowell.

Mark Watson