Re[4]: Liz Walker's annoying calls

Dan wrote:
Or it could have been a personal message, right? Doesn't he know you from
WGTR days?

     Yep.

     We also worked for the same company in Worcester in the early 80's.

     But it has been a good 10 years since we have touched base.

     No, not a personal message. Definitely a canned promo.

     Guess I am in the female target demo.

     Lorraine