True, it is kind of tough fitting it in your backpack.

RE: WPKQ:  Steve, Try using Cool Edit to crunch those long and shorts ads to
the proper length.  It will do about 10% without too much weirdness.  You
can download a demo version at www.bsiusa.com

RE: MPBN Bond referendum mentioned in NERW:  I have seen the ads, and it is
unlikely that voters will say no to Big Bird.  I personally have never been
in favor of tax dollars going to support public broadcasting.  "TV Worth
watching, should be TV that supports itself."  However in this case, I
believe MPTV and all the COMMERCIAL stations should get government money to
do the switch, but it should be Federal money, not from the state.  This
digital TV system amounts to an unfunded mandate from Washington, and
Washington stands to profit immensely when that valuable VHF spectrum
finally becomes available.

Andy Soule
Operations Manager WDME-FM
118 Union Square, Suite D103