Re: Liz Walker's annoying calls

   Gary F.wrote:

> Anyone else receive these annoying calls recently?  I understand that
WZLX
> is doing the same thing using Charles L's voice on their message .

   About 2 months or so back,I did receive the Charles L.recorded call here
at home,it was to promote a contest for "special listeners like you"(not
sure if that was exact wording,but that's the general idea).I was to listen
for Charles to play a John Cougar Mellencamp song during his show and to be
the correct caller when that song played to win front row seats to
Mellencamp's concert.Only those who receive Charles' call would know about
this contest.

   Since WZLX is also owned by CBS/Infinity/Viacom(whoever it is this
week<g>) maybe this is something they are or will be doing with all their
radio/TV stations.

  Mark Watson