"Gary F" <gff@mediaone.net>: Liz Walker's annoying calls

I'd try Ed Goldman, he's the GM on the TV side of the house.  Peter Casey
only handles radio.

Dave Faneuf

From: "Gary F" <gff@mediaone.net>

On Friday afternoon I answered my home phone only to be greeted by "Hi,
This
is Liz Walker
from WBZ-TV and Radio with a special message........."  It was a
recording
hyping their newscasts!   I called Peter Casey at WBZ radio and let him
have it
regarding this intrusion into my privacy.  Of course you know how things
go
at CBS - he knew nothing about it.