Re: Tropo (is it still going on?)

:

> > Maybe there is a problem with the Master Antenna or Combiner.
> > on the Empire State Building.
>
> It seems to me that most of the NYC area stations have left the Empire
> State Building, haven't they?
>
> Rick Kelly

Last I knew WRKS 98.7 &  the 97.1 were left on the Empire SB and the others
were on the WTCtr.  But the signal from 97.1 has been down & unlistenable
for quite a while, whereas I consistently get (the only NYC station
receivable here) a fair but occassionally fading signal from WRKS. So-- I
wonder if 97.1 has moved also.

I am listening to WRKS  (near Springfield Mass- 10 am Sat) right now -- 10
ele yagi pointed toward NYC just above the horizon>

Mark Casey