Hourly FM News

Here in down-east Maine only  4 FM stations come to mind with hourly FM
News.  WVOM 103.9 Howland/Bangor features CBS News on the hour (complete
with the gong!) But they are a news/talk station, so I would expect it.

WQSS Camden ("Coast 102.5FM") features the first three minutes of ABC
news on the hour. On a personal note, I find WQSS is one of the last,
real, live, hometown stations around. Live local news, live remotes,
high-school sports; even their own live meteorologist.  And the AC music
isn't half bad either... and no, I don't work for them.

The only other FM stations along eastern Maine coast with hourly news
are WQDY 92.7/AM1230. and their WALZ-95.3 Machias simulcast feature ABC
hourly news

What about the Portland/Lewiston/Auburn Augusta area?.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine