Re: Question about call letters

Probably "Digital TV", referring to their new digital
signal on Ch. 42 or whatever it is.

For the record, I heard a radio ad for Ch. 4 recently
which only mentioned "Ch. 4" once and ended with the
words "WBZ Television"--perhaps using the calls rather
that the channel location because sooner or later
we'll have to get used to their new channel position
(though it may wind up being later instead of
sooner...). The ad ran on WRKO which I'm sure was
delighted to have an ad mention those calls, which are
also those of their radio competition...