Re: ROR

Is there something to be said for tweaking a format?

I got to listen to CBS FM out of New York during a trip to NYC - and its
much more listenable than WODS here in Boston.  Maybe something like CBS FM
could give both ROR and Star a bit of a run here in Boston.

As for ROR, I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to pick up a few of
the pieces from The Eagle - simply because the other "classic" rocker in
town (WZLX) doesn't lean towards the milder "classic rock" of the era.

Just a few thoughts -

Marc Lemay

Times Communications - Graphic and Visual Design
http://www.timescommunications.com

Proud to be a partner with Massachusetts.com on the Massachusetts Minute
Weekly tourist updates and more at http://www.massachusetts.com