WKPE

WKPE has been rumored to be on the selling block.  They've recently been
getting smoked by crosstown rocker WPXC, which picked up Howard Stern
and moved in a "Classic Rock that Really Rocks" direction. WKPE may have
been sold and this could be an interim "format" until a possible deal
closes.  Steven Minditch of WFNX has been in the market for a Cape Cod
signal for his WFNX "network."  I wonder if that
may be happening.  Anyone else know anything about this?

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7

mike778707@wjbqmail.com wrote:

> I just noticed on CAPE 104.7's (WKPE) website that they are calling
themselves the ROCKET now and are commercial free till November 6th.
Either WKPE was sold OR the www.rock1047.com domain was sold to