Re: Two Radio Notes...

What does a classical station want to do with a classic rocker?

Brian

At 01:22 AM 9/14/99 -0400, Rob Landry wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 mike778707@wjbqmail.com wrote:
>
> > I just noticed on CAPE 104.7's (WKPE) website that they are calling
> > themselves the ROCKET now and are commercial free till November 6th.
> > Either WKPE was sold OR the www.rock1047.com domain was sold to someone
> > else.
>
>WKPE was acquired by Charles River Broadcasting on August 27, and flipped
>to classic rock on September 8, as "The Rocket". It is still operating
>from an auxiliary antenna, as the replacement main antenna we ordered
>isn't ready yet (the old antena was hit by lightning back in June).
>
>Rob Landry
>umar@nerodia.wcrb.com

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA