Re: Neighbors, at the tone...

>Chuck Igo wrote:
>you may also remember that WHDH used to have sponsored pattern-changes
<snip>

        The only other one I can recall was Bob Steele on WTIC (AM). He
always called it the "antenna switch" and he used to sell a spot. The best
one was to a fuel oil company. The cue for the pattern change would be,
"Switch to Kasden Fuel." Sponsored or not, he would promote (I should say,
still does promote) the upcoming antenna switch during the little while
before--like a feature of the program.