re: Barnacle's mini-shift

Seriously, this programming idea is complete insanity. It is was a Monday or Friday...maybe,
just maybe I could live with it, but THURSDAY????

Also if he was still with The Globe, they might do a plug in his column, but I can t see the NY
Daily News doing that :)

If this keeps up, WBOS will always have someone below them