Re: Anyone notice WPLM-FM cumes in 3 markets?

'PLM-AM and 'PLM-FM are combined by Arbitron. Two different formats :
business news/talk and Easy Listening. One combined share.
The station owner is very likely going after the same demo(older
adults 44+). It makes it easier to sell two stations in a package buy...