Netiquette (was: Re: NAC really didn't have much of a chance)

<<On Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:43:49 -0400, Brian Vita <brian_vita@cssinc.com> said:

> [45 lines of useless quotation deleted]

Folks, it appears to be time for another netiquette reminder.  DO NOT
quote quote entire message to which you are replying!  Quote ONLY
those parts of the original message to which your reply specifically
responds, and position that quotation BEFORE your response.

> [12 lines of advertisement deleted]

Signatures should be under four lines in length, and should be
preceded by a ``sigdash'' (that's two hyphens, possibly followed by a
single space, alone on a line)

- -GAWollman

- --