Re: More On WSJZ

Great, the very format that most people switched to WSJZ to get away from.
"We've taken away your radio station and now we're going to insult your
intelligence by sending you to the very station that you've listened to
Smooth Jazz to get away from <place Magic Jingle Here>".  We'll get Bump
Martin to voice it.