Re: [no subject]

<<On Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:39:05 -0400, MovieMan <movieman@shore.net> said:

> I've been monitoring this newsgroup for approximately a year prior to my
> decision recently to become vocal in it.

Then you should have been aware that this is a mailing-list, not a
newsgroup.

> only.  What they neglected to say was that they were shills for Don
> Kelley.  You attempted to attack my credibility while yours should be in
> question.

Personal attacks are not welcome in this newsgroup.  (Neither are
messages with no subject and an invalid To: header.)

If I see another message of this nature from you, I will ban you
permanently from the list.

- -GAWollman

- --