Re: FM Talk 96.9

I was confused by the San Diego reference.  At first I thought that he said
that he was in a studio in San Diego, then he said that he was in
Boston.  Did anyone else catch that?

Brian

At 10:29 AM 9/7/99 -0400, Marc Lemay wrote:
>I rolled tape on the first 30 mins if anyone is interested...contact me off
>list.
>
>As for the CNN tones...don't they teach you how to pot down the network in
>San Diego?  (Geesh, even I learned that in Fall River... : )
>
>Marc Lemay

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA