Re: talk 96.9 shakedown cruise

Love that tone oscillator at the beginning of the show.  It really cleaned
out my ears.  Is it me or does the CNN news feed sound awful - read a story
- - CNN ID - one second pause for editing - read another story - CNN ID -
pause, etc.

Brian

At 07:08 AM 9/7/99 -0700, Bob Nelson wrote:
>Stacy Taylor has launched the new format with talk--
>and a technical glitch. CNN feed of cuts started up
>(wasn't potted down). Taylor's show is local.
>Jay Severin will be on at 2pm
>617-931-1969 is their number.
>
>"If you are an angry jazz fan, try to express that
>anger in something else--Stacy Taylor, just now on
>Talk 96.9

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA