Re: WSJZ Smooth Jazz

>Larry Weil wrote:
<snip>
>I have no problem with reading divergent opinions on this list, but I would
>like to know who's opinion I'm really reading.  And, I'd like to hear YOUR
>opinion, not just the parroting of some press release from god-knows-who
>comming from god-knows-where (the record companies?)

        I agree. There is a name signed to the news release, for those who
read all 25 miles of text, but no info. about who she is. As Larry
suggested, she could have been a record executive playing at being a
community activist out to preserve the format. Now it seems, from a later
post, that the original poster had some info. about who she is, which would
have been helpful in evaluating the (REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG--and look
who's talking) news release. I think generally that posting the release
here is a good thing, as it's certainly interesting reading on a hot topic
for this group. But info. to give context is always good, too.

>---
>Larry Weil
>Lake Wobegone, NH

        But in the spirit of full disclosure, what lake are you really at
up there <g>?