T.S./H. Dennis Kicking Up Tropo

Well folks, I don't know if everyone's put 1+1 together and gotten 10
[base 2, P=) ], but the elevated tropo we've been getting the last few
days is very likely courtesy of T.S/H. Dennis (with some help from a
HIGH in the region).  Not only will it probably continue as
such--picking up in the evening and lasting to mid to late morning--for
the next few days, it should even increase, as Dennis finally moves up
the coast.
Other than an interesting scanner event Wed.Nite/Thur.Morn (several
unIDs on 483.3125, possibly including NJ and VA--I suspect Metro Fire
Network may have been repeating 154.22), this morning--so far!--has been
the most interesting:  Besides Providence and Cape Cod being real
strong--as has been the case the last few nights/mornings--the TV band
was lit up earlier with several CTs (some strong), as well as a couple
of NY/NJs, one or two Phillies and a couple of unIDs (Ch.s 24 <besides
CT>, 41 <besides NJ> and possibly 3 <Philly or NS/NB?>).  As they're
forecasting the humidity to pick up, with some fog forming--hopefully
from off coast--the next couple of nights may be particularly
interesting, if not outright wild!

     ~Kaimbridge~