Re: A New PaxNet Ch.23 (xltr?)

I wrote,

~ Is there a new Ch.23 somewheres in Southern New England--likely a
~ translator--carrying PaxNet.
~ I've seen in the data bases that WMPX-23 up in Waterville ME is due
~ on, but it don't seem to follow the other ME signals

Yup, it's WMPX, Waterville ME:  Given its relatively frequent presence
in the last couple of weeks--with little or no appearence of other ME
signals--this is probably going to be a regular catch, right down to
Boston and the South Shore!  I don't think WHSH-DT is gonna be too happy
about it, though.

     ~Kaimbridge~