Re: FM/TV DX

The skip was pretty good out here in Northwestern
Connecticut. Using a portable "pocketvision" older
radio shack hand held color TV. Was recieving WNBC,
and WPIX very clear. WWOR and WNYW where not bad.
Plus I was getting a channel 3 that wasnt WFSB coming in.
CBS Affilliate.

My attic antenna at home was picking up almost all the
NYC VHF stations like local along with the FM. I noticed
something that was kind of strange that I was recieving
WJAR from Providence also.

NYC-FDNY VHF Freqs (154.19, 154.25, 154.37, 154.40, 154.43)
coming in like local also.

Get your own free email account from
http://www.wjbq.com